Equal Lace Front Deep Invisible Part - Nelly
Color Shown: OM27/30/613
1, 1B, OH2/27/144, OH27/30/613, OM2/33/144, OM27/30/613, OP30240, OP99J, OMFIRERED, OP27,OP430, OP613/27,
- Wide angle invisible lace surface area
- Most natural to look and feel
- Best flexible hair parting design
- The Ingenious WIDE ANGLE invisible lace patch; Now you can part your hair WHEREVER you want
- Invisible Part is designed to provide you with your OWN, "Natural-Look" style
Pre-Cut, No Hassle Lace
- Simply adjust the lace front on your head and go!
- No more Lace Cutting necessary
- No Tape & No glue Necessary
- Synthetic wigs should be washed in cool water with a mild shampoo and conditioner.
- Do not scrub the wig, just submerge in clean water then swish it from side to side.
- Pat dry with a clean towel, then place the wig on a wig stand or styrofoam head to dry while maintaining original styles.
- Lastly, spray sheen to wig conditioner onto the wig and comb gently.
- Do not use hot curler at regular setting. This fiber can only be curled at 380°F- 400°F.
- If wig hair gets frizzy, try any sheen spray to calm the frizziness and then comb.
- If the wig gets tangled, use any detangling or sheen spray then comb the hair.
- Any hair products can be used on wigs, such as hair spray, mousse, gel, etc. since the wigs are washable and reusable.
- While wigs are not in use, they may be stored in a hair net and plastic bag or on a wig stand, such as styrofoam head.
Also view our entire selection of affordable lace front wigs.
Invisible Part Closure Invisible Part Wig Drawstring Ponytails Freetress Equal Weave
Equal Double Weave Milky Way Que Milky Way Hair Invisible Part Wig Cuticle Remy XQ